The Cloud Computing Security and Hacking Course
Study cloud computing security in this course for beginners, including theory, vulnerabilities, security controls, cloud solutions and more, to level up your cyber security and ethical hacking career today.
Would you like to learn cloud computing security because this knowledge can be useful for you to advance your ethical hacking career or prepare for any hacking exam?
In this course you will learn:
• Cloud computing theory
• Cloud computing theory - part 2
• Cloud vulnerabilities theory
• Cloud security controls
• Data centers
• Cloud solutions
• Using Google Drive plus tips and tricks
• Using Drive for hacking
• Azure basics
• Hacking into data center stories
• Software as a Service
• Infrastructure as a Service
• Platform as a Service
• Remote code execution vulnerability
• Real life hacking example
This course was designed for total beginners and there is no particular knowledge requirement. Thank you for learning about the course and we hope you love it!